+- Pathway to Dreams -+ +- Pathway to Dreams -+

Very powerful, good job.

This song is very well done! I personally think it could use a few improvements or changes though. For one, the treble lead almost seems to overpower everything a bit too much for my taste. I also feel like the kick could be stronger, but right now it just seems weak compared to the energy of the rest of the song. Overall I did really enjoy the song, and I hope you keep making more and improving on your work. :)

AikaMusic responds:

Thanks for the input I'll see if I can make some minor adjustments :D

Raver Girl (Radio Edit) Raver Girl (Radio Edit)

Extraordinary

I've always been a huge dance music fan and this captures the beauty of what dance is. The melody isn't too repetitive and the beat is enough to get me to want to stand up and dance. The lyrics are great, but at times it can be hard to understand what is being said. Overall, incredible job on the piece. I look forward to seeing more and even better songs in the future from you. Keep it up!

AisareneMusic responds:

Thank you so much, due to the comment below you, I have someone to strive to be like. I'm really glad you like the song, and can feel what I tried to put in it.
xxAisarene

FF7 - Aerith's Theme [Orc.Rmk] FF7 - Aerith's Theme [Orc.Rmk]

Simply beautiful

I have heard many remakes of this piece, but none quite as good as yours. They lacked the emotion and simplicity that makes this song so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes, and I really don't think it needs anything more to make it better. Keep up the incredible work.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks a million.

I am happy to bring such joy to your mind and heart.
I will continue to compose remakes like this one in the future, so just check back later.